1. Keep in your point of view all the needs of your customers when you are considering the idea of embarking on a new campaign.
2. You should always bear in mind that all most all businesses get 80% of their sales from 20% of their customers.
3. So you have to try and find out as to exactly who are those 20% of customers.
4. You must also target your advertising efforts to that section of 20% of customers for better results to make more money.
5. Constantlyexploring new and innovative ideas for selling various kinds of products and services is also without doubt a very important and integral part of any marketing plan that you may wish to undertake for implementation.
6. The efforts you put in should show results to all your prospects and convert them into active regular buyers and loyal customers.
7. As your business grows, prepare a good strategic marketing plan and implement.
8. Give attention to improving all your products and services on a regular basis to attract more and more clientele.
9. Always be geared up to carry out the long-term needs of your customers.
10. Dramatically add to your odds for a direct mail response by including a self-addressed, stamped or postage paid envelope.