1. Conduct classes subscribe to e-zines, magazines and read books.
2. Prepare yourself with new tactics to increase your sales.
3. Learn selling ideas from reading and studying other business’ advertising and marketing material like ads, brochures, sales letters, etc.
4. Repeat your ad. When visitors see your ad again and again they are more likely to buy from you.
5. Follow-up regularly with all your prospects and current customers.
6. Have a simple joint venture deal or an affiliate program in your site.
7. Sell your product through other business also.
8. Give free bonuses, delivery options and payment options.
9. Introduce new ways to draw people to buy your products or services.
10. Give people the choice of buying other products or add on products when they buy your main product or service.
11. Advertise your products or services to your target audience.
12. Send greetings (with your ad in it) offline or online to customers on important occasions and increase your sales.
13. If you give your customers more than their expectation there is a better chance they will buy from you again and again.
14. Give your customers an unexpected bonus for their purchase.
15. Create your site in different languages and enable people speaking different languages to visit your site and also see your advertisements.