HOT and SPICY CHILI!
For a long time now I have been making chili. In my opinion, there is nothing better then sitting down with a big warm bowl of chili when the weather is cold and winter is setting in. This recipe is one of my favorites and I wish to pass it on to everyone so they too can enjoy this excellent dish!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
1 pound of Beef or Turkey
1 medium sized Onion
1 Green Bell Pepper
1 large Jalapeno Pepper
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can (16 oz.) Medium Chili Beans
- 4 teaspoons Chili Powder
- 4 Teaspoons Ground Cumin
- 6 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Ground Red Pepper
- Firstly, you will want to bring a large skillet to a medium-high heat and add your beef or turkey.
- After finely dicing the onion, green pepper and jalapeno, add all three to the skillet as well.
- Cook this mixture until the meat is browned.
- Now, add this browned mixture to a crockpot and set the crockpot on LOW heat.
- To the crockpot, add the rest of the ingredients and stir well.
- Cover the crockpot and let chili sit for the next 6-8 hours.
- Once the chili is cooked to your liking, it’s time to eat. Serving this chili over top of noodles is an excellent idea. Adding a little bit of cheese and sour cream wouldn’t hurt either.
If all goes to plan, this chili should always make you want to come back for more. Be warned though, it does have quite the kick to it! It’s worth it though!