People today are looking for authentic and legitimate ways to make money online. Blogging is a good option. People all over the world are blogging. It’s too simple. The best part about blogs is that anyone can make one. Blogging requires very little or no knowledge of HTML or designing. If you can write a paragraph, you can blog. Blogging gives this freedom. It does not need navigation architecture designs of a website nor a structuredmenu. You write and get printed – as simple as that.
People are using them to communicate with family, for education, for business, and almost anything else you can think of. A blog is a way for people to share what they are thinking and what’s on their mind. It’s a public way of speaking over the internet. It can be business or personal. Corporates and people publish blogs for different reasons, but some use of blog are:
1. Blogs are probably the easiest way to have a website.
2. Create your own personal blog. Let the world know what you think. Empty the contents of your head.
3. Providing articles and links to useful resources for people interested in a specific topic.
4. Keeping family and friends up to date on what’s happening in your life.
5. Posting announcements to supplement an existing website.
6. Publishing news announcements and press releases.
7. Blogs are an excellent way of sharing knowledge on specific topic.
8. Blogs can be a positive way of getting feedback, keeping your finger on the pulse of your blog readers.
9. Promoting your website, business, product, etc.
10. Making money from blogging.
Surely you are interested in the last one- MAKING MONEY FROM BLOG! Aren’t we all?
Lets first have a look at what are the prerequisites for a blog needed to make money:
1. Blog needs to be dedicated to single theme. Let’s say for instance your favourite passion is your love for dogs. You could blog about anything pertaining to dogs.
2. Updated regularly. Search engines like this.
3. Good blog host or application (blogger, Xanga, typepad or WordPress)
4. High quality articles or news items supported with images and links.
Blogging is a lifestyle friendly way of making extra money, as you can do this from the comfort of your own home. Lets now take a look at the ways using which you could make money from your blog: When you’re just starting out as a blog entrepreneur, the simplest most hassle-free ways to make money from your blog are via Google AdSense (or Yahoo’s text ads), and via Affiliate Marketing.
Kontera: Kontera lets you make more money from your posts, without giving up any advertising space. Their technology reads your posts and turns certain words into ads. The ads are double underlined. If you hover your mouse over a underlined word an ad pops up.
Google Adsense : So, how would you make money out of having a blog even if you don’t have a product to sell? One word : Adsense. Google Adsense delivers text and image ads to the authorized websites/blogs depending on the content of the website. Small code is required to be pasted at proper locations on a webpage and Google automatically recognizes the page. Google shares the revenue it gets from the advertisers whenever a visitor clicks on these ads.
How you earn money from affiliate programs: You would place either a small text ad, a banner ad, or a video ad (the ads are generally provided by the Advertiser so you don’t need to worry about making your own – all you have to do is copy and paste some code into your blog – easy as pie. Each time someone clicks on the ad and perform required action – lead/sale, blogger gets commission. Whether you utilize Adsense, affiliate marketing, blog ads, a business blog, or a combination of all of the above, you will certainly benefit and make money. Don’t delay and start implementing these types of money making strategies in your blog today. Happy blogging!
There are thousands of affiliate programs available for almost every niche you can think of. Just go to any popular affiliate network website and sign up for their affiliate or partner program. Most of them are free to sign-up and very easy to implement. It is where you advertise someone else’s website details, or product details on your blog. Each time someone clicks on the advertisement, and then ends up buying the product (or maybe just signs up to be a member), you will get paid the agreed commission.. Most popular affiliate network are Commission Junction, Clickbank, Clixgalore, Linkshare.