Ed Gein was truly a man that was sick. He was the real man behind the inspiration to Physco, Texas Chainsaw Massacre and several others. The thing is he was the real thing, he killed, robbed graves and was thought to eat his victims, he made bowls out of skulls, upholstered his furniture with human skin, and made mask of human faces to hang on his wall for decorations.
I found a 6 part video on youtube that explains the life of this man, to a point you can feel sorry for him for he was controlled by a sick minded Mom, yet his actions only prove he was a man with problems. He was a serial killer whom nobody ever thought he could do. He was from a small town with a population of about 700 people. Watch all the videos and see for yourself. This man surely fits into the strange and unusual.
Searching the house, authorities found:
* human skulls mounted upon the cornerposts of his bed;
* human skin fashioned into a lampshade and used to upholster chair seats;
* human skullcaps, apparently in use as soup bowls;
* a human heart (it is disputed where the heart was found; the deputies’;;; reports all claim that the heart was in a saucepan on the stove, with some crime scene photographers claiming it was in a paper bag);
* the facial skin of Mary Hogan, a local tavern owner, found in a paper bag;
* a window blind pull consisting of human lips;
* a “mammary vest” crafted from the skin of a woman’;;;s torso;
* a belt made from several human nipples, among many other such grisly objects;
* socks made from human flesh.
* A shoe box with female private parts, and another with noses.