1. Defrag the hard drive regularly. Defrag function is to organize and sort your files by type of hard drive files / data in such a way that will facilitate the read / write so that the workload will be lighter end can extend the life of the hard disk. How to click the Start menu> Programs> Accessories> System Tools> Disk Defragmenter.When running this function should not be any other programs running, including screen because it would disrupt the function of this defrag.
2. Activate the screensaver is an aesthetic addition, the screensaver has another piece of important functions. CRT monitors use phosphors for television also displays the image. If the monitor displays the same image for a while then there is the phosphorus that burns continuously. This can result in problematic monitor the image becomes dim / less clear. Another case if your monitor is LCD, LED fully equipped with energy saving, the screensaver is not needed anymore. The way to activate the screensaver can be done in many ways, one click Start> Control Panel> Display> Screensaver tab, then choose according to taste.
3. Adequate ventilation the monitor and CPU in such a way that the ventilation air to and from the monitor / CPU quite well. Poor ventilation which will cause excessive heat to the component / electronic circuits inside will be hot so it can quickly shorten the life of the component page. Therefore, make sure the distance between the monitor / CPU with a wall / wall of at least 30 cm. If you need to install a fan in the room.
4. Use UPS or UPS to anticipate stavolt power failure suddenly can cause damage to the hard drive. If he had no UPS, use Stavolt to anticipate the rise and fall of power voltage.
5. Close / close programs are useless Every program you run or load requires memory (RAM) so that the more programs you run the more memory consumed reply. This is in addition to causing kompie slow (slow) also gets heavier workload which can ultimately shorten the life of the component / kompie.
6. Install an antivirus program and update regularly to be able to recognize the new virus/trojan2 should regularly update your antivirus program. The virus already spreading in the computer which can make you re-install kompie. This is in addition to costs will also lead to a faster hard drive will Ente damaged than if it is not often re-installed.
7. Clean the Recycle Bin is rutinSebenarnya files / folders you delete from the hard drive does not disappear because it will be first in the Recycle Bin is the intention for a moment if you still need to return again. Recycle Bin which has been a lot of hard drive will also take up space which can cause the reading of the hard drive so lelet.Caranya run Windows Explorer> click the Recycle Bin> click File> click Empty Recyle Bin Or can run the Disk Cleanup function Way Click Start> Programs> Accessories> System Tools > Disk Cleanup> and then select the drive you want to clean> after that Tick Recycle Bin option if you need to also check the other (such as temporary files, temporary internet files), after clicking OK.
8. Active Speacker Do not put too close to the monitor Due to the magnetic field is on the speakers that will affect the color monitor monitor becomes uneven or mottled.
9. Uninstall or remove programs that are not useful disk space is too much will slow down the read / write drive so that the workload will be heavier so that the disk will be damaged.
10. Clean the motherboard and other peripherals from the dust periodically. At least six months this should be done. Open the first casing
then clean the motherboard and other peripherals (RAM, Video Card, Modem, Sound Card, CDR / CDRW / DVRW, TV Tuner) with a soft brush. At the time the computer is not used close the computer (monitor, CPU, keyboard / mouse) with a cover so that dust does not easily fit into kompie.
11. Attach grounding cable. If the casing nyetrum, take the necessary cable length, one end connected to the body CPU (the casing) while the other end planted in the ground. This will be able to counteract stray electrical current so as to make it more durable electronic components.