Make her happy. If you want a girl to fall in love with you, just make her the center of your respect and admiration. Treat her well and do things that you know will make her happy. A girl will most likely fall in love with a guy when she knows she is important to him. Make her smile, make her laugh, and show her that she can be happy with you. She’ll fall in love with you before you know it.
Offer her support and friendship. Encouraging her fall in love isn’t just about you, it’s about offering her a shoulder to cry on, someone to talk to, and a friend to be there when she needs you most. A woman will not open herself up to a man who cannot be a friend to her. In order to fall in love, a woman needs someone who will listen to her fears and troubles and know that you’re being sincere.
Give her attention and lavish her with love. If you want a woman to fall in love with you, you have to show her how much she means to you. Telling her how you feel is great, but showing her your love is the key. Kiss her often, cuddle her, and do sweet things for her like making dinner, giving her a massage, or picking her a rose. When a woman knows how much she means to you, this helps her feel secure and increases the chance that she’ll fall in love with you.
Show her that your sincere and genuine. A woman needs security to fall in love, just as anyone does, and if you show her that your feelings and intentions are real, she’ll be more likely to fall head over heels in love with you. A woman knows when someone is not being true…it’s called woman’s intuition. So, if she senses your not being genuine with her, she will not let you in. If your honest and real with the woman you care for, she’ll offer the same in return and love will bloom before you know it.
Tips & Warnings:
- Love is patient, kind, and honest…treat the woman you care about with respect and be true to her…she’ll love you for putting her feelings first and give you the same in return.
- Be yourself and don’t try to be someone else to make a woman fall in love…she’ll see through this and know you’re not being sincere…if she’s going to love you, it will be for the person you already are.
- You can’t make someone fall in love with you…so if it’s not there, don’t force it…love comes naturally.
- Don’t get angry if your partner hasn’t said “I love you” yet…love takes time and needs kind encouragement to flourish.
- Don’t be afraid to fall in love yourself…you can’t have someone fall in love with you if you are reciprocating the feelings and emotions in return.