Wheat flour is one of the most important foods in European, Middle Eastern, North American and North African cultures. It is used to make breads and pastries and other foods too.
In Mesoamerican cuisine since ancient times, and remains a staple in much of Latin American cuisne the maize flour.
flour contains high proportion of starches, which are a subset of complex carbohydrates also known as polysaccharides.
I usually make this gulgule for our snack with tea. And we know most of the people love to eat sweet dishes. It can be any food but sweet. I love all types of sweet dishes. Here is the quick snack recipe “how to make sweet gulgule “. It is very simple and easy to make. Even kids will love to eat.
– 1 1/2 cup wheat flour
– 1/4 cup milk
– pinch of salt
– 2 1/2 tbs grated coconut
– grated jaggery (as per taste)
– 1 tbs sesame seed
– few fennel seeds
– 1 banana (optional)
– 1 tsp cardamom powder
– oil for frying
1) In a bowl, add flour, milk and mix well.
2) Add the grated coconut, jaggery, salt, sesame seed, fennel seeds, cardamom powder and make a smooth thick batter.
3) If the batter is thin add little more flour.
4) Heat oil in a kadai, drop spoonfuls into oil over low heat carefully.
5) Fry this tiny dumplings till little golden brown.
6) Repeat this process with the rest of the batter.
7) Serve hot or cold with tea or coffee.