Do you like pudding? I think most anybody likes to enjoy pudding, especially kids. There are many kinds of pudding and all of them have this sweet taste. I enjoy making pudding and what I want to share with you is my simplest pudding ever.
To make this simple pudding, what you need:
- A packet of agar-agar strands (12g).
- 1 1/2 cup of sugar (if you like it sweeter you can add more sugar).
- 1 liter of water. (If you don’t like it soft, you can reduce the amount of water).
- A can of evaporated milk.
- Mango flavor.
- Yellow color.
- Fresh mangoes (cut into small cubes).
- Medium plastic or glass cups.
How to make the pudding:
- First, boil the agar-agar strands with the water until the agar-agar dissolves. Then add in sugar and let the sugar dissolve.
- After that, sieve the mixture and return to heat. Add in the mango flavoring about a teaspoon. Then add in the coloring. Just use a bit of coloring to give the mixture a very light yellow color.
- Reduce the heat. Then add in the evaporated milk. Always stir the mixture. Once it is boiled, turn off the heat.
- Pour the mixture into the cups. Then spread the small cubes of fresh mangoes into each cup as much as you want. Let the pudding cool down. Then you can put them in the fridge. It best served cold!