Words seem to play a huge part in our lives. We see a quote that we like and we instantly snip it out of the magazine and save it so that we can read it again. Some are inspirational, some of them make us laugh, some remind of us of ourselves. Whatever the reason, we are drawn to words that have been linked together. We can learn so much from them. In fact, a quote can change our lives or our way of thinking for at least a short amount of time. I have chosen some interesting quotes that I want to share.
1. “Love is what we were born with. Fear is what we learn.” unknown
2. “Loneliness is about the scariest thing out there.” Hank Rearden (have to agree with this one.) Joss Whedon
3. “Love has features which pierce all hearts, he wears a bandage which conceals the faults of those beloved. He has wings, he comes quickly and flies away the same. Voltaire
4. “Fear can keep us up all night long, but faith makes one fine pillow.” Unknown (I hate to think of how many nights that fear has prevented me from sleeping… but not any more!!
5. “Fear makes strangers of people who would be friends.” Shirley MacLaine (how many times have you hesitated about reaching out to someone because you thought that you might be rejected??)
I hope you will stop by to take a peek at my series of quotes, the good, the bad and the ugly lol!
Tags: quotes about fear, quotes about lost love, losing sleep, sadness, scared, Shirley MacClaine, Jos Whedon