Many believe that vegetarian recipes lack taste and imagination. How wrong this is! There are hundred of delicious vegan recipes that will keep everyone satisfied. Moreover, they are extremely healthy and low-fat keeping you constantly in good shape. Cut the calories out of your life; not the taste!
Here are two of my favorite vegan recipes. Trust me, everybody will love them!
* Yummy Vegan Pizza
– one ready-to-bake pizza crust
– 1 ½ cup tomato sauce
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– Oregano, salt and pepper to taste
– 2 cloves finely crushed garlic
– 2 sliced green peppers
– 1 sliced red tomato
– 2 sliced carrots
– 1 sliced red onion
– ½ cup broccoli
– ½ cup corn kernels
– 2 cups mozzarella cheese
– 1 cup Italian parmesan
– Preheat the oven to 350 F.
– Slightly oil a pizza pan and powder with flour. Place your pizza crust and stretch to fit the pan.
– Take a saucepan and add the tomato sauce, olive oil, garlic, pepper, salt and oregano. Mix well and spread the mixture on top of the pizza crust.
– On top, place all the vegetables and add the mozzarella and parmesan.
– Bake for 25 minutes or until you have a golden brown cheese crust. Let it cool for a while and serve. Enjoy!
* Zucchini With Tomato And Onion
– 4 medium cubed zucchini
– 1 finely chopped onion
– 1 large peeled and chopped tomato
– ½ cup celery
– 1 teaspoon garlic paste
– 1 teaspoon ginger paste
– salt and pepper to taste
– 3 tablespoons olive oil
– Take a large saucepan; add the olive oil and put it on medium heat.
– After the oil gets really hot, add the chopped onion and stir it fry until it gets a brownish color.
– Add the garlic paste and after a few seconds, add the ginger paste also.
– Continue frying them for one minute more.
– Now add the salt and pepper.
– Whisk for a while and then out in the tomato. Continue stirring for a bit more.
– Finally, add the zucchini and mix up all ingredients. Cook on low heat while stirring frequently for ten minutes.
This meal gives you 4 to 6 serves. Usually, this meal is accompanied with crispy bread that gives the final touch to your creation! Bon Appetite!