If you think that the best way to clean the tiles of the shower with hot water only, then think again. May be more than 2 or 3 people at home and every day, people take showers in the same bathroom. Splashing water, soap and shampoo can be left behind in the shower tiles and could become a problem later. You can not keep cleaning the walls and floor tiles every day and probably can not stop someone from taking a shower. And every weekend or the day cleaning the house, you want to make sure that all corners of your home, including the bathroom, it is absolutely clean. So the big question is, how to clean shower tiles without having to work very hard at it. What about reading the whole article and let you know the right steps. I thought you would.
Clean shower tiles ceramic
When left with soap scum in your shower ceramic tile, which can be a nightmare to remove. You really do not want to spend hours scrubbing the floor and are looking for shortcuts for removing soap foam. So to help you take the easy route and get the perfect tiles, here are some tips for cleaning the shower tiles in your bathroom.
* Gather supplies – gloves hanging up, brush, spray bottle, the vinegar, the cube, hot water, detergent, oil of lemon, baking soda, and a washcloth. Once you have all these items ready, go to the next step.
* First, try the old fashioned method. In a small bucket, mix warm water with ¼ cup of dishwasher detergent, mix well.
* Use hand gloves, toilet brush in the mix, and start scrubbing the tiles correctly.
* Once you have deleted the entire world that the tiles are completely dry. After this time, the use of hotter water to rinse the tile and wiping clean.
* If there is mold on the tiles, make a mixture of baking soda and vinegar. Use a sponge or washing brush to remove mold and soap scum from the tiles.
* Allow the mixture to dry completely and then use warm water to rinse the tiles. Clean the tiles with a clean cloth.
* If you often find traces of soap in the shower, then spray the shower wall tiles with lemon oil. This will prevent soap scum from adhering to the tiles. Also, do not apply the oil on the bottom of the shower because it could make the ground slippery.
Clean shower tiles Rock
Many homeowners like to experiment with different styles and designs for your bathrooms. And of the many options, installation of stone tile shower is one of them. As these tiles come in neutral colors and have a rustic look that can be very difficult to maintain. But nevertheless, you can clean these pieces with the steps listed below.
* Gather supplies – hand gloves, sponge, water, heat, dish detergent, vinegar, baking soda and spray bottle.
* In a spray bottle, mix 2 parts warm water and 1 part vinegar. Apply this mixture directly on the tiles.
* Properly wet the tiles as this mixture to disinfect the shingles and remove bacteria, soap scum, and mildew from tiles.
* Then add ½ cup of baking soda in spray bottle and spread of the tiles. Sodium bicarbonate helps in eliminating odors rock tiles.
* Allow the tiles to dry completely. After that, dishwashing detergent mixed with warm water to make the water cleaner.
* Use a sponge to scrub the tiles with this mixture. In this way, you can remove soap scum and mold buildup easily.
* Once the pieces are thoroughly washed and cleaned, rinse with warm water. Let dry rock pieces correctly.
Therefore, these were some tips for cleaning the shower tiles in your home. On the other hand, leave the windows and the door open while cleaning for ventilation in the bathroom. As you read, with few simple elements, you can get mildew and soap scum without shine again on the tiles. Yes, you will need to keep the tiles and clean regularly, but that is what will keep the tiles looking clean and new for a very long time.